THE BEST HOUSE PARTY I'VE BEEN TO IN EGYPT---and I'm not being biased...it really has been! :)
My Lovely Salad!!!
Ingredients: lettuce, cucumbers, tomatos, garbonzo beans, and smoked cheese, complimented with Lite-Italian dressing and a little ground pepper! It was a hit!!!
Falafel, bread, tahina, chicken fateer, and eggplant salad.
I made the floral arrangement!
Plus a little grilled chicken, potato chips, and beer! :)
Me and Danny, the first Egyptian Christian I met!
Meet the hosts!
Yes, finally a grown-up beverage. Go ahead and judge me, lol, JUDGE AWAY!!! I was sooooo happy!
Me and Heba! I <3 Her!!!!
Heba at the beginning of the party! (I have a Heba end of party picture below) lol, She enjoyed herself!
Nader, Danny, and Ahmed!
Did I say I love her? Lol, you can probably tell from all of the photos! lol, plus, that lovely haircut she's rocking was done by yours truly! ;)
Such a cute couple: Ahmed and Laura! She did my henna tatoo! :)
Yasmin and Sun!
Sun and Jamal, Rabiah's coworkers~!
My Buddies/Road-dogs!
Me Sylvia and Summer again!
More Heba! Fly!!!!!
Happy Candy!!!! :)
Party on the roof! I was the DJ..lol...I played Train, Rihanna, Beyonce, and Maroon 5 all night! :)
Say Cheese!
They must have loved the food! And, I had to make more salad!
and at the end of the night.....this is how we all felt, but Heba got comfortable first!
My natural hair, for the night! lol
GOODNIGHT!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment